Blomquist Collins & Beever, P.C. offers a team of highly skilled and experienced attorneys who devote the majority of their practice to oil, gas and mineral title examination. The firm includes attorneys with prior in-house and field landman experience, licensed to practice in Texas and New Mexico.
Services offered by the firm include:
- Courthouse stand-up and in-house title examination
- Opinions and Reports:
Original Drilling Title Opinions
Division Order Title Opinions
Supplemental Title Opinions
Leasehold Title Opinions
Curative and Title Letter Updates
Title Clearance Memorandums
Division of Interests and other client specific reports and spreadsheets
- Drafting of curative instruments such as Correction Deeds, Stipulations, Affidavits, Amendments and Ratifications
- Drafting and reviewing Surface Use Agreements, Letter Agreements, Joint Operating Agreements, and Production Sharing Agreements
- Due diligence
- Lease analysis
- Research, analysis and Legal Memorandums on various issues
- Mineral and royalty receivership representation
- Representation in uncontested quiet title actions
- Guardianships for leasing purposes
- Establish procedures to lease abandoned cemeteries
- Assist with matters relating to Texas Railroad Commission regulatory compliance, including spacing and density exceptions, well permitting, pooling issues, production allowables and special field rules applications.
Our Opinions can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual Client. For an Example Opinion, please contact our Office.
The mission of the firm is to timely deliver accurate and efficient title opinions tailored to meet the needs of the individual client and its Landmen; and to provide the best service possible by making ourselves directly available to the client with a resolve to promptly respond to the client’s correspondence, and work with the field and in-house Landmen to resolve title issues.
The firm’s attorneys are trained and expected to draft straightforward opinions, to recognize and eliminate non-essential requirements; and to consider the client’s goals and ability to cure title defects.